We offer a full range of sewing and craft classes, including sew-by-the-hour and private event rentals and class selection. Contact us today to find out more about having your next event at make*do*mend and Drygoods Design.
With our move to 301 Occidental Avenue S (we’ll have a real live front door!!), we are making some changes to our classes, including start times for evening classes.
- To take advantage of free street parking, our evening weekday and Saturday classes will start at 6:30 p.m.
- We have on-site guard for Occidental Mall from 4 to 11 p.m. each evening in case you’d like an escort to your mode of transport.
- We’ve ensured that no regular classes are scheduled at the same time as one of our major league sport teams;).
- We will continue to provide the machines and the essential tools for every class
- Unless something is out of stock, we offer all of the materials needed for our classes for purchase and at a 15% discount for class registrants
- Many of our classes include at least one or two hours of open sew time
If you have any questions or wonder if a class is right for you and your current skill level, please email us. We also offer private lessons.
photo credit: belathee photography