We offer a full range of sewing and craft classes, including sew-by-the-hour and private event rentals and class selection. Contact us today to find out more about having your next event at make*do*mend and Drygoods Design.
With our move to 301 and now expansion into 303 Occidental Avenue S we’ve made changes to our classes, including start times for evening classes as well as an ever evolving approach to how we structure our classes to help our students succeed with their goals.
- To take advantage of free street parking, our evening classes start at 6:30 p.m.
- We have on-site guard for Occidental Mall from 4 to 11 p.m. each evening in case you’d like an escort to your mode of transport.
- We’ve ensured that no regular classes are scheduled at during the regular season of the Sounders or Seahawks nor during when the Mariners play the Blue Jays;).
- We will continue to provide the machines and the essential tools for every class
- Unless something is out of stock, we offer all of the materials needed for our classes for purchase and at a 20% discount for class registrants
- Many of our classes include at least one or two hours of open sew time
If you have any questions or wonder if a class is right for you and your current skill level, please email us. We also offer private lessons.
photo credit: belathee photography